|Company/Institute||Position (From-To)||Job Description||Concepts & Technologies|
|Data Scientist (Oct 2018-ongoing)||
• Developing applications and data-driven products, which are integrated into the business processes.
• Various analytical approaches and data mining algorithms are used for pattern detection, classification, and clustering.
• The latest techniques regarding text, image, and time-series analysis are used for improving the quality of the final product.
|Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Recommendation Systems, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Python, Tensorflow, Keras, Spark.|
|Master Thesis Student (Mar 2018-Aug 2018)||Topic: Conceptualization and Development of a Predictive Big Data Streaming Application in the Context of Automotive Manufacturing.||Lambda Architecture, Batch/Stream Processing, Spark (SQL, ML, Streaming), RabbitMQ, Python.|
|Data Science Intern (Oct 2017-Feb 2018)||
• Working at TechHub Data Driven Production group, which aims to efficiently automate the automobile manufacturing industry using big data technologies.
• The internship deals with topics on predictive modelling, validation, supervised/unsupervised learning and big data analytics. Data is ingested from various sensors and PLC systems, stored in a Hadoop cluster, and analyzed by Spark as a big data processing tool.
|Big Data, Data Lake, Smart Factories, RabbitMQ, Spark, Python, R, Tableau.|
|Forensic Analyst Intern (Apr 2017-Jul 2017)||
• Assisting in the fields of Forensic Technology Solutions & Data Mining by PwC Düsseldorf.
• Participating in projects concerning computer forensics, e-discovery, predictive data analysis and fraud detection. Data is stored in relational database systems, preprocessed by SQL and visualized in Qlikview.
|Relational Databases, Structured Data, ERP System, Java, Microsoft SQL, QlikView, SAP.|
|Teaching Assistant (Nov 2016-Feb 2017)||
• Assisting Dr. Oya Deniz Beyan during “Big Data in Medical Informatics” lectures.
• Preparing learning materials, exercises, and homeworks about topics related to biomedical ontologies and RDF data models.
|Web Semantics, OWL ontologies, RDF, SPARQL query language, BIO2RDF.|
|Student Assistant (May 2016-Jul 2016)||
• Developing microservice applications, web components or widgets using las2peer as a Java-based Open Source framework for distributing community services in a peer-to-peer infrastructure.
||Restful Web Service, Peer-to-Peer, Web Frameworks, Rest API, Java.|